Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm excited for Halloween!!! Weekend pics.

"I treasure the past, present and the future.."

I wasn't going to dress up this Halloween, but I did think think about it.. I wasn't sure what costume to buy or how I was going to do my makeup. I'm still not sure, but I did buy a costume. I chose an Elvira costume that I'm probably going to alter somehow. I ended up going to my brother's co-worker's Halloween party Saturday night, so my brother, mf & I went costume hunting a couple hours before that, and found a few things. I didn't wear the costume I bought, but I wore the costume I had that I wore 2 years ago. I'm so excited to put on some new makeup, and create a costume outfit for Halloween day. HAHA. Hopefully, I have time.. HAHHA.

This weekend wasn't bad.. Went to Koji Sushi & Shabu Shabu in Hollywood, made a stop at Happy Ending after that.. Costume shopping and a Halloween party at a house that had a stripper pole in the living room topped this past weekend. HAHAH! How crazy! I should have taken pictures with it, but I didn't. Boo! No karaoke nights last week either. Acckkk.. I really need a weekend that doesn't involve going out and spending loads of cash; it's been crazy since July. Because my brother Kyle turned 21 that month, we've been going out almost every weekend, and once or twice during the week for karaoke nights. I'm exhausted and broke! hahhaha. I really need a weekend to stay at home or something. Anyway, hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween. Have a great week!

-Friday night dinner outfit. Urban Outfitters dress, F21 leggings and Steve Madden Boots. Oh, and my Avon Pearl Necklace.

-My old costume. Messy room, I know. HAHAH! Saturday night costume. Can't wait for my new cotume!



-The Mf's costume. I took a lot of pics similar to this. HAHHA.

-My brother Kyle's costume. Well, not everything. HAHAH. Half of his Santa costume.

-Hollywood & Highland center.

-Koji Sushi & Shabu Shabu.. My dinner :-)

-The Shabu Shabu. Boiled water to cook the meat, veggies, etc.

-The dinner that's going in the pot of boiling water.

-California roll anyone? Spicy Tuna handroll in the back?

14 comments:

Stacieee said...

oooOOo fierce costume you had there! and LOL at your brother's half santa! haha

charlene-ann said...

definitely loving the costume & the food is just to die for...maybe coz im hungry right now haha....:D

Kym said...

haha love your old costume, esp your hair!!! and ooooo that food... looks delish, i miss hollywood :(

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

you are super cute in your old costume. I cant wait to see the new one lol.

yummy food. I never tried restaurant before.

Nerdic.. said...

Yummie! Sushi!!
Ps. cute the first outfit.
X, fashion-nerdic

said...

that looks like the freshest sushi in the whole world hehe omg cuuute outfits i love specialy first one

xLovelyMakeupx said...

lucky at least you get to dress up! my bf doesnt like halloween so im not really allowed to dress up he gets mad =/ bummer (sigh)

pynkii said...

your dinner just made me want to go out and eat =]

Karen said...

I know I sound like I have no life here but I wish I was in Hollywood too! LOL. Your Hollywood & Highland Centre looks wicked (is that a shopping mall?!) and I your costume is cool =) Oh and I love rolls and sashimi! Yum...

The Man Who Knew Too Much said...

Oh man, that california sushi roll looks fckn delicious!! And love your halloween outfit have fun next weekend!

Lorien BeautyLove said...

Eeee Love the second piccy!! Is ti a queen or hearts costume??? So excited bout Halloween!! Thinking a lady buy this year :) Lol

Jannie said...

the food looks delicious. i want sushi now! :D

love your friday night dinner outfit and halloween costume. the costume is cute. my favorite is the fur-trimmed skirt. :)

glad you had a great weekend. take care. :)

Pop Champagne said...

AHHHH QUEEN OF HEARTS!! I LOVE IT!! and the sushi pics are awesome :D haha when I first heard owl city i thought it was postal service too! funny thing is postal service has been around forever and they finally caught their break by that UPS commercial... Adam Young from Owl city hasn't been around that long, and the song already made it on billboard 100 pop! Booourns!

geli-pet said...

ooooh! yum! :D

love that old red costume :D