Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Weekend Recap!

 This weekend was amazing! I went to see Aquabats & Blink182! I wasn't going to go, but I ended up going last minute, and I'm super excited I went! They were awesome! Too bad my battery wasn't charged, so I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I have 2 videos. I was so excited, so it didn't really matter. We were so close! I would have been closer, but too many people, and I'm so small! ahhaha. What else? I also went to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles Friday for lunch; it's been so long, and I love their walffles! I wanted their corn bread, but forget to buy them.. Booo!!! I love corn bread! I love bread in general! hahaha... Ok, I'm done for today! I'm off to do a little shopping and watch Paranormal Activity tonight. Ahhhhhh!!!! HAHAHA. I keep hearing about it, and my brother wants to see it. HAHHAH! I'm scared now! hahah. Have an awesome day & week to anyone reading this.



-Yum! Me and the Mf's sis.

-#9, please.. Love their waffles!

-Woohoo! Blink182 and Aquabats at the Hollywood Palladium!

-I have 2 or 3 videos. I'll post them up soon on my Youtube.

-Cabo Cantina in Santa Monica on a Sunday night; it's karaoke night!



-My Starbucks Via.. Try it! Love this!

-Red Velvet Cupcake from Cupcakes & Co. in Burbank! Don't forget a coffee to go with it. HAHHA!

16 comments:

Ketmany said...

lol my brother loves Roscoes! i have yet to try, i must do that one day.

& i heard paranormal activity is suppper scarey, be prepared!

Louie said...

you are so witty haha.it seems that you are easy to get along with :D..waffles looks yummy and coffe is really good with cakes or cupcake ..perfectly match hehe luv starbucks..

stay pretty and bubbly
*loves*

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Oh it sounds like you had such a fun weekend!! Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles is the best, so good! I've only eaten there once, but I want to go back again XD I don't know why I don't, the place is fairly close to my house. lol

Nerdic.. said...

Yummie wafels!
I love your sunglasses btw!
X, fashion-nerdic.

pynkii said...

that cupcake looks good =]

you really should buy that nude lipstick i love it. that was my first revlon lipstick.

lindah said...

yumm.. the cupcake looks really good! :) I think you should do some halloween makeup! It would be fun experimenting even though you might not go out like that.

Caramel Diva said...

wow that chicken and waffles looks good!

❤ »Twee. said...

I love the plaid top you're wearing in the first pic! ^_^

*Nehs* said...

the waffle looks amazing!! i love food post!! love your outfit on the 1st photo.

ALEXANDRA P. said...

roscos chicken and waffles...yay!!!!! cute blog :)

heartofpearl ♡ said...

oh that muffin looks very sweet :3 yum. i like u in that pic with the roscoes sign!! gorgeous x

Karen said...

I love waffles and corn bread too! ;) We don't have a Roscoe's Chicken & waffles out here unfortunately....
And you had great seats at the Blink182 concert!
Gosh I hope you were able to get a decent night's sleep after watching that movie! I'm done for scary movies....refuse to watch anything remotely scary at all because I'm so paranoid already! Haha

Toothfairynotes said...

the waffles sure look nice! and that cocktail looks huge!!!!! hahaha...

Enjoy your weekend...

*loves*

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

mmmm roscoes! lol

im sooo buying the starbuck via thingsss

Little Lulu said...

yummmm cake!

Young, Fabulous, and Pregnant said...

A red velvet cupcake. My fiance loves the ones from Starbucks too. I prefer the double chocolate brownie. :)