Monday, March 15, 2010

Pass The Dip! Layered Dip.. Yum.

Simple, tasty and it's really not a time consuming process.. Of course, you'll have to leave it in the fridge for a while, but it's an easy do for a quick appetizer. (At least I think so.) 7 layered dip made or bought? Either way, I think it's a good choice for a party.

I decided to make a dip for "Mf's" early birthday party last Saturday, so here's how I did it:


-It's in the flavor! Rosarita Beans & Taco Bell seasoning mix. I only used one can of the Beans, but two would be better for a big party.

-You can mix it in a different bowl or right on where you're going to put the dip. Just mix it together.

-After you've mixed it-start to layer the first layer. Ex: Above.

-Alternative choice: You can mix the beans, seasoning and sour cream together if you want. I've done it before, but didn't do it this time.

-Add the sour cream layer..



-I can't remember what kind of Guacamole this was, but it's bought.

-Add the olives.. I used one can of olives. You can use more.

-Cut up some tomatoes.



-Then, the cilantro. I didn't add a lot, but you can..



-Add cheese.. Doesn't have to be this one.. I also added Feta Cheese.



-Feta cheese..

-Then, added some jalapenos..
Easy, right?! You can add/replace this dip with anything you want on it.. This is how I made my dip.. After that, I left it in the fridge before the party started. Done!

15 comments:

DSK Steph said...

OMG THAT DIP LOOKS AMAZING! Thank you for this cooking tutorial! :) I always buy it from the deli haha cause I'm a cooking newbie!

Karen said...

Oh gosh I'm drooling LOL. That dip looks so good and I didn't know you could buy Taco Bell seasoning. Yum.

bowsnhearts said...

Wow this looks so yummy and professional! Who would have known that it's not hard to make!

Yum yum!

Young, Fabulous, and Pregnant said...

Wow that looks good. I don't like beans, but I would def try that!

Amandita said...

Mmmm sounds good, I nominated you for an award, come and check it out

ANGIE said...

HA HA. LOVED THAT THIS DIP WAS MEATLESS. IM A VEGETARIAN. YUM.


ANGIE XOXO
Mint Vintage Junk

Dana Yoshimizu said...

oh my gosh this look so yummy! lol Makes me wanna go make some for myself right now! XD
I've never thought of adding taco seasoning into bean, what a great idea! Maybe I'll make some for lunch this afternoon :) That'd be an easy meal.

Pop Champagne said...

OMG that looks AWESOME!! yummmmmm.... I'm totally copying this recipee and trying it out myself!

glitteryeyesxx said...

That LOOKS SO F'ING GOOD!!! When I eat delicious stuff like that, I always end up getting a tummyache :(

Man, you're the one person I would LOVE to have for at my Super Bowl party, 'specially if you come bringing dishes like this! Lol ;)

Amanda Allison said...

The guacamole is called Holy Guacamole or something like that! lol. I know this because we always have some stored in our fridge or freezer. Its so good!

Bradpetehoops said...

Wow! Delisyoso, ulala!

charlene-ann said...

this post makes me hungry lol :) btw, i gave you an award on my blog =D

dblchin said...

wowowow!!! So hungry already! That's whole lot of goodies!

heartofpearl ♡ said...

i should really sleep when its late and stop blogg reading cos i get sooo hungry!! omg lv jelapenos! x

ayeezee said...

jas that looks soooooo gooood. omg u bought already made guac. lol. illl teach you how to make guac its so easy. my friends tell me i was mexican my past life cause i eat so much mexican food lol