- Almay Smart Shade Makeup in Light/Medium with SPF 15. I've only used it one or twice, so I'm not sure how I like it, but it's claiming that it will find my "right shade". I'm not in to foundations that have SPF, so that's probably why I haven't used it enough. Claims: Colorless makeup transforms into a shade that complements your skin tone. Skin looks smooth, even and natural. I can't remember how much I bought this for, but it was on sale at Walmart.
- Super Stay Makeup 24hr in Nude. No SPF. Claims: Withstands heat, sweat and humidity. No-transfer: won't rub off. Flexible, breathable, all-day comfort. Oil-free-Non pore clogging. Suitable for all skin types. I've used this foundation more than the Almay. I like this one, but I still need to use it longer to decide if I do. I don't think if it's for ALL skin types; it does try fast, so you have to work quickly. This was on sale at Walgreens for $6.47
2. My love for Mascaras. I am a mascara freak! (HAHA!) I finally went to Mac (it's been a couple months. I forgot to put the Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick I bought in the picture. It's ok. Everyone reviewed it I think. HAH.) Mac's Zoom Fast Black Lash was recommended from the sales person at Mac. I did not like it at first, but it's ok now. Then, I decided to get the YSL faux cils in noir radical instead of the Singulier, and I'm not sure if I like this one either. I guess I should have went straight to my normal Dior or Lancome mascara. The Zoom Lash is $14 and the YSL $30. I spend too much on mascaras. Expensive!
3. L'Oreal HiP Liner at Walmart. I really like this. This was $10. I know, I could have bought something similar and less expensive.
4. I went to Target and bought Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Concealer and E.l.f eyelashes. I'm finally getting used to putting on lashes. I thought I gave up and will never try them again. Well, I was wrong. The concealer is $9.99. The E.l.f lashes are $1.00.
-If anyone has suggestions, just leave a comment! For now, I need to stop spending!