Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A little hello, and some pictures..

I haven't posted anything in almost a month! Sorry, I've been busy, and I've gotten addicted to a few apps on the Ipad. I know, how crazy does that sound. In addition, finals are coming up. I've been lazy, and going crazy at the same time. I tend to freak out and become a bum the last few weeks of the semester. Does that make sense to anyone else? I hope so.

Anyway, I tried to do a mini video to say hello to my bloggers last week, but I didn't like it, so I won't upload it. And I am really horrible at attempting to edit videos. I'm not even sure if I'm using the right one. Maybe I'll try again once this semester is over. Now, did anyone do any Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping? I tried Friday, but it was too much for me. However, I did buy a camera Saturday. I started taking a few pictures, so hope you like them. By the way, I am behind on reading everyones blogs. I need to catch up, sorry. Here's a couple random photos.












- I didn't get the hype on "the Ipad" when the mf & I got it around April/May. Now, I am so addicted to this app called Restaurant Story! I have City Story and Farm Story as well, but the MF uses that more. I'm the one who adds people and comments though. HAHA. Oh, and I have Tap Fish and Doodle Dino. I know, it's the same as an ipod touch or an Iphone. I get it, people.





- For the label/designer people.






- And me! The end!

10 comments:

Roxy said...

I didnt go black friday shopping - its too much for me! - or cyber monday nothing really caught my eye! but love teh pictures :) what kind of camera are u using?

Jannie said...

are these pics taken from your new camera? if they are, you bought a really awesome camera. the pics look great. very high quality and very clear. i've been wanting to buy a camera, but i've been so bad for putting it off. haha... that red velvet cake looks so yummy. now i want one. i want an ipad too. my laptop is too big and clunky to carry around. lol. as always, you look really gorgeous in your pictures. love the animal print top. :)

she walks iin beauty said...

I'm a new follower. I'm so glad I found your blog because I know EXACTLY what you mean! I'm such a horrible blogger most of the time but I'm really lucky to have faithful, patient and understanding followers. There's just two weeks left until this semester is over and I'm stressed and lazy too...Haha...and work just adds to the stress. :o/

-Ariana

Karen said...

Hey Hun! Good to see you post.
Yeah I know a couple of people that are addicted to this "Farm" game which is on Facebook but you can do it through iPhone as well I heard. I don't have any applications on my iPhone except for iBooks ;)
I envy Americans for Black Friday. We only have boxing day shopping which sucks because it's after Christmas when you can't save money to buy gifts for anyone since it's after Christmas and by then, all the good stuff is sold out anyways.
I use to be such a procrastinator in school but that's because I didn't like school :S Not a good habit but I do admit to it LOL Good luck with your finals babe.

Duni said...

Hi Jasmin!

there's something so enchanting about Tiffany's jewelry...
You get prettier each time I visit your blog :)

have a beautiful day!

Duni

la petite fashionista said...

ah, ive been lusting over ipads lately, they look like so much fun!

Pop Champagne said...

nice stuff, I always love Tiffany, their charms look so cute and always timeless

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

i just ate red velvet cake! <3
the earrings are pretty!

Arienne said...

i need new chanel earrings i lost mine. i knowwwww lol :(

heartofpearl ♡ said...

gorgeous jewellery!! and the doggie too hehe:)x