Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a while, but I'm back!

Wow, I really need to get my game face on when it comes to this blog. I've been busy again, sorry. Then, I kept forgetting my laptop at the mf's place, so I couldn't blog. I've tried to catch up on a few blogs, but I've missed a month of not checking. It's difficult to go through all of them in one day, but I'll attempt to go through most of the people I follow this week. In addition, I've been getting over a cold since Christmas Eve, so I haven't felt like doing much. I'm feeling better now, but I was bummed that I didn't get to go all out during the Holidays. I finally had the time to do my hair & get the brows threaded last week. I miss my red highlights, but they were so difficult to maintain, and I didn't have the time. I also got a haircut. And I'm so over my bangs from a month ago. I think I was over it a week after I cut them. Hopefully, I go back to my regular schedule of blogging, but I can't make any promises. Anyway, here's a few pictures--


-Sunday night. Finally, feeling better. I miss my red highlights and longer hair. Back to darker hair.

-New Year's Eve! OOTN. I felt so sick.. I look crazy. HAHA! Hair & brows needed to be done.

-The MF's gift for our anniversary. Awe..

-He bought this at Sephora. I was laughing so much because he asked them about a Clear Cube, and of course they don't have it. HAHA!! Awe.. Nice try though, mf.


-Christmas Eve's OOFTN. Tried to look ok, but I was so sick that it hurt.
Random

-Diabetes anyone? Nutella galore. I think the mf went a little crazy for a picture.


-I haven't had one in over a month!!! I miss you.



-Mf made cookies..

-Alaskan Roll.. Cooked salmon. Yum.

9 comments:

charlene-ann said...

hunnn! you are too pretty in your pictures =) love the 'love' ring =D

Iyah said...

Hi pretty!! You were sick in your photos? awee.. but still look gorgeous!!! ^^ and wow, your hubs tryna get you the clear cube? :) & he got you pink storage!! ahhh!! I want one myself ^^

Neeyuh said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Being sick is no bueno. You look so pretty in your pics! That's a really cute storage you got I love that it's pink. Also I'm totally hungry after seeing these food pics haha :)

Jennifer said...

I need that ring!

CHARRY said...

Oh you look fab on your dress! and the eye make up completed the whole look. I love it! :)

Karen said...

You look gorgeous in your New Year's Eve outfit - love love love the curls in your hair and your boots! Aww, and that's so nice you got a makeup train case as a gift ;)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I love that connector ring! Nice boots girl ;]

Arienne said...

drools!

salwar said...

Nice post.. Love all of them...