Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Because happiness is the best revenge...


It's been a month and a few days, and I have so much posting to do. There's not enough time in a day for me. Anyway, I haven't put on any drastic or bright colors in a while. Mostly browns and the red lip for a month or two now.

Another haul day! I'm a few months behind on my hauls, sorry.





(l-r: Wet n Wild fast dry in teal of fortune, Hedy's Oke.Doke. in purple nurple and L.A. Colors in Live) I got Wet n Wild and oke.doke from Rite Aid, and L.A Colors at a dollor store.






-Wet n Wild in Lust. Purchased from Rite Aid; it was on sale. I didn't swatch this because I've seen a lot of you have this already.





-Stopped by Nordstrom Rack last week. The makeup bag (background) with these items in it for $14 something.



-(l-r: Coca Puff and Honey Pot.)



-W/o primer.



-Closer: damp w/tfsi.



-Leif On Location brushes from Nordstrom Rack.

-Stila in Trendsetting in Tokyo from Nordstrom Rack.
-With Flash.


-No flash.


-Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils in Pixie (left) and Distress.


7 comments:

Donna said...

i know! bb creams have been around for like years and i'm barely trying them out LOL! i just never bothered buying them because bb cream shades are all so light! but i think some brands like the missha one have some medium/dark shades now :)

oh yeah i think i just did ok on the test :)...

wnw palettes are so pretty! i have lust too :D

Karen said...

Hey Jasmin! Nice to see you back up blogging. I know what you mean about how time consuming it can be.
I love the Stella Trendsetting in Tokyo palette - esp the shimmery black shadow and the pink blush/lip colour :)
Wow what a good deal at Nordstrom. I still haven't had a chance to get into a Nordstrom's before!
Ooo I love the red shade for the Wet N Wild lipstick.
Same here - been wearing the same FOTD for a long time now and brown shadows just like you!

Iyah said...

lovely haul my dear!!! :D

Neeyuh said...

Great haul! I thought it was funny that polish is named purple nurple haha! :)

Pop Champagne said...

oh i have the too faced shadow insurance too, I love that stuff! lovely haul all together :)

Jannie said...

amazing haul. really love the color icon palette from wet n wild and the stila tokyo palette. i tried wearing the stila colors for valentine's. the pink color in it is gorgeous and the glittery black one as well. :)

yeah, sucks how my elf palette broke. i heard from another girl that a lot of people received theirs broken. i guess the best place to get it is at target. hopefully they're still available. :)

fashioneggpplant said...

love the colors of the polish!

join my StiLa giveaway!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com