Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello, mascara. Quick haul.

I'm addicted to mascara, but I can't seem to find the one I like the most. The worse part, I can't stop mixing and matching them. Here's three that I recently purchased.




-Sephora's Atomic Volume Mascara in Ultra Black. $15

-Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. $21.99

-Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara in Black. $24




-I bought the Kiss Me at a Tokyo store inside a mall. One con so far, difficult to remove than the others. And similar buildup as the Fairydrops.




-I went to Vegas for my brother's birthday a few weeks ago. I didn't have time to look for dresses, but here's Friday and Saturday night looks.

-Friday.


-Saturday.






5 comments:

Jannie said...

Those mascaras have such cute packaging. I'm addicted to them too. LOL. :D Love both your weekend outfits. You really rock the yellow dress. :) On the second pic, the white, lace top is my favorite. You look so pretty. :)

RenvieanneMO said...

I haven't found "THE" mascara yet either =/ my friend has recommended a couple for me, one is by Buxom, she says they give your lashes volume ;) you should try that too =)

XO
www.renvieannemo.com

Jannie said...

Thanks for the comment on my makeup storage. I remember seeing your makeup storage/organization in your closet a few posts back. I liked it a lot too. It's neat and organized and of course, I was thinking, "I want that too!" when I saw your makeup. Hehehe... :D

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

ha! so glad Im not the only one on the hunt for the best mascara ever.... I recently did a review on my blog on "They're Real " from Benefit. is pretty awesome
I also bought FAIRY DROPS and I love it
do you like it ?????
Please check it out!!!! I'd love it if you stop by .....

http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

: ) take care

Tanya said...

I love your lace top!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk