Friday, February 8, 2013

Another haul!

Here's a quick haul. (Photo taken from my iPhone 4s)

-Olay moisturizer
-Revlon Photoready
-Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Bare To Be Bold
-Maybeline Color Sensational Vivid Lipstick in Hot Plum
-MAC Archie's Girl Collection in Girl Next Door (Betty)
-Vidal Sassoon Color Protect Spray

-No flash
-Flash
-Bare To Be Bold, Hot Plum and Girl Next Door swatches. You can hardly see the Bare To Be Bold swatch. 

I went to The Container Store yesterday in Century City, and Adam Levine was making an appearance inside Macy's. I was hoping there was a MAC cosmetics store inside, but there wasn't. I really wanted a lipstick from the Archie's Girls Collection. I went to Bloomingdales, and they had a few products in stock. I decided to get the Girl Next Door lipstick. I'm still deciding if I want anything else from that collection. 

6 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

wow that pink is really bright, love the barbie vibe to it as well! and Adam Lavine is a hottie haha

Gaby Fauchon said...

I've heard great things about that Revlon foundation and Girl Next Door looks so gorgeous!

LOVE.LIFE.BY.SISTERS said...

Really nice products!

Love,L.
http://lovelife-bysisters.blogspot.be/

Jennifer from Spiced Beauty said...

You're backkkkkkkkkkkk

Jannie said...

Yay! Glad to see you blogging again. :) Wow. You're lucky you got to see Adam Levine in Macy's. ;) You're also lucky you got Girl Next Door from the Archie's Girls collection. Unfortunately, this particular color was sold out in my area. If you're thinking of getting more from the collection, I think you would totally rock the Veronica colors too. :)

Pretty Maybelline Vivid color you picked up. I can imagine it'll look fab on you. I have yet to try the Vivids I purchased. I've been kinda lazy to mess with my makeup lately.

And the PhotoReady foundation is amazing. Hope you like it. :)

Take care. :)

Tanya said...

The lipsticks look gorgeous, especially the pink one!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk