Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Milani Color Statement Lipstick and Inglot Freedom System.

I love the scent of Milani Color Statement Lipsticks, and their color variety, but these lipsticks make my lips a little dry. Rimmel London's Kate Moss collection has a similar effect on me. However, the Color Statement Lipsticks are still a great choice. The packaging is cute, the scent is nice and the finish is beautiful.
  
 

I'm so excited that Inglot is inside Macy's. I love the two lipsticks I purchased from Inglot 2 months ago, so I decided to try their eyeshadows. I remember hearing about Inglot a while ago, but the one closest to me was an hour away. Not anymore. The Macy's around where I live finally have it! I had a gift card from Macy's, and purchased the Freedom System. I chose five square eyeshadows to try. 
I wanted to buy eyeshadows that I wouldn't normally purchase. I don't have a lot of colorful eyeshadows, so trying Inglot's is a perfect choice . 
  
Left to right: 311, 325, 352, 382 and 385. 

By the way, I love the Julie nail polish in My Horoscope Says.



2 comments:

Karen Law said...

Neat! I don't have any Inglot products and I remember seeing an Inglot store in Malaysia when I was there earlier in the year. Do you like their eyeshadows in terms of the texture and colour payoff?
The only Milani products I have tried are their 3D lipglosses and their liquid eyeliner - I LOVE their liquid eyeliner pencil by the way and just converted my younger sister :)

Ari said...

I love those colors you got from onglot. I think the freedom system is awesome. However, the colors i got this summer isnt as pigmented anymore. Did that happen to yours too?