Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Beauty Haul Photos

Target , Bath and Body and MAC Haul.

     Don't miss out on Bath and Body Works annual sale! Go to their website, or find a location near to you to see the deals they're offering right now. 
     I didn't plan on going to Bath and Body Works because I didn't think I needed anything other than hand sanitizers, but I couldn't resist once I passed by it inside the mall. This store was calling my name, and wanted me to see the deals everyone was posting about it. $3 hand soaps, and $4 on their signature collection is a good deal to me. I went in the store, and went straight to the lotion and hand soap sections. I didn't want to get distracted with all the sale signs, and stock up on all the goodies they were offering. (I know, they're having a great deal on some products, but I don't have enough storage for my beauty hoarder life.) I knew what I needed, and that's what I'll come out with. In case I change my mind, I have another 2 weeks to go back, and stock up on anything left from the sale.


  I went to Target to buy a few groceries, and to look for new drugstore cosmetics. I found three of Maybelline's Color Sensational The Buffs In Bare All Collection; it will be posted soon. I also left with Aveeno and Ponds products I was running low on.

      I was at the mall, and went to Macy's after going in Bath and Body Works, and decided to get MAC's Pro Longwear concealer, and a Prep and Prime. The makeup artist working that day recommended both of these shades for me to try. I'm used to a yellow tone instead of pink, but it's working well for me so far.




No comments: