Saturday, January 11, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs

      The Buffs In Bare All


      I'm not the biggest fan of nude lipsticks. I love color, especially purple, or a dark berry lip. I could wear MAC RiRi Boy, OCC Lip Tar Hoochie, MAC Heroine, Maybelline Brazen Berry, or Lavender Voltage all month, but that would be a little extreme.. However, I do prefer Milani Nude Creme once in a while.
      
      I went to Target a few days ago, and saw three lipsticks from The Buffs collection that haven't been destroyed, or swatched all over the place. I picked up Nude Lust, Truffle Tease and Espresso Exposed. 

Nude Lust, Truffle Tease and Espresso Exposed



Nude Lust
 


Truffle Tease




Espresso Exposed

See you next time! And yes, I'm aware my lips are dry/chapped. Thanks! HAHA!

What's next?

2 comments:

London Loafers said...

Lovely colours! Especially the dark wine coloured one! So pretty :)

Hayfa
www.londonloafers.com

devonstinson said...

Oooo! I really have to give these a try. I'm always afraid of "true nudes" because they just ghost out my lips. Gotta get it just right!